In this article:
Orchard is a real estate brokerage that simplifies that way people buy and sell their homes. Because we help people make some of the most important purchases of their lives, we understand that you want to have complete trust in us before you work with us. For that, you'll need reviews of Orchard from unbiased sources.
Don't just trust what we say about our work. Trust what thousands of Orchard's customers say about our people and our process — that we work diligently and professionally to help customers buy their next home before they sell their old one, list their homes for sale, renovate their homes to receive top-dollar offers, and more.
Orchard is proud to be listed on some of the internet's most trusted review sites, and to have been reviewed by some of the real estate industry's most respected experts. We have also collected a wide variety of customer testimonials for your review as well.
Where can you find unbiased Orchard reviews?
One person’s review of any product or service doesn’t always tell the whole story. That’s why we suggest checking out independent review websites that compile hundreds of unbiased reviews of the Orchard experience. Because these are third-party sites, we can’t edit or change these reviews in any way.
These sites include:
- Trustpilot: Trustpilot is an independent digital platform with a mission of fostering trust and collaboration. We’re proud to have over 100 five-star reviews on Trustpilot and counting.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB): The BBB, one of the oldest names in business accountability, is a nonprofit organization that focuses on advancing marketplace trust. We have an A grade with the BBB and have been accredited there since 2018.
- Clever: Clever is an online referral service for local real estate agents for home sellers and buyers. They also provide reviews of other players in the real estate space, and gave Orchard 4.5/5 stars.
Are there Orchard customer testimonials I can read or watch?
Yes, we have tons of reviews and testimonials that our customers have provided. You can read them all on our Orchard reviews page.
Here are just a few of the things satisfied customers have said about us:
“From beginning to end, the experience was easy and efficient. It felt like the Orchard team was on our side every step of the way.” -Candace B., Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, January 2021
“I couldn’t be more pleased with the process. I plan on recommending Orchard to anyone looking at buying/selling a home.”-Joshua A., San Antonio, TX, December 2020
“Very easy process, no hassle, and no leaving [your] home to show, very convenient. Our agent was great. One of the best agents I’ve ever dealt with. Very friendly yet professional.”-Kip B., Atlanta, GA, August 2020
In addition, you can read about or watch the entire Orchard experience that our customers have had from beginning to end:
- Read about Casey making a change in Dallas-Fort Worth.
- Read about Bekah and Lawrence’s decision to use Concierge in Northeast Dallas.
- Watch Jason and Melinda’s story about their move to San Antonio.
What about reviews of Orchard as a company?
Orchard isn’t just a great company to do business with. We’re happy to report that many of our employees say it’s a great company to work for as well.
Read reviews from the hundreds of employees working for Orchard on Glassdoor, where we currently hold a 4.8/5 rating among past and current employees. We were also named one of Glassdoor’s best places to work in 2021.
Have more questions about Orchard?
We hope these Orchard reviews help put your mind at ease about working with us to buy, sell, list, upgrade, or otherwise help you get the most for your home.